Monday, October 26, 2015
That's Elijah
Oh man, this kid has a great smile and melts my heart.
A true child of the digital age, he's always ready to smile for the ubiquitous camera. Even in the bath.
And this fall he got potty trained! What a miracle that's been! I love only having one child in diapers. Eli has been great at going potty. And he loves wearing big-boy undies.
I'll pretend he's praying in this one, though I'm pretty sure he's just exhausted from a crazy day of playing.
A true child of the digital age, he's always ready to smile for the ubiquitous camera. Even in the bath.
And this fall he got potty trained! What a miracle that's been! I love only having one child in diapers. Eli has been great at going potty. And he loves wearing big-boy undies.
I'll pretend he's praying in this one, though I'm pretty sure he's just exhausted from a crazy day of playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Elijah had tons of big boy underwear. He owned: Thomas, PAW Patrol, Cars, Skylanders, Mickey Mouse, PJ Masks, Diego, Star Wars, Lego Ninjago, and Lego Movie underwear! Very Cute!
https://curarent.de/enter/register
Post a Comment