I even squished in a shelf for harvest decorations.
And if I can't find the books that I'm looking for, at least the shelves look beautiful while I'm searching!
While putting on a pair of cool, blue sunglasses, Charlotte said, This makes me see gooder.
For some reason, Charlotte doesn't pronounce many of her 's' sounds, especially at the beginning of words. So if Eli's happy, she'll say, He's miling at me! Sometimes she wants to play with a "tick" outside, or she's "neaking" around the house. I love it!
We walked through a cold, windy parking lot and went inside a heated building. Isaiah said, Ah, this is the life!
After using an automated paper towel dispenser in a public restroom, Isaiah said, How did that get to be electronic and awesome?
Charlotte: When I grow up and become a mommy, I will choose a boy baby and name him Sam.
Charlotte: Once upon a day, there were robots and puppies and a scaredy guy....
Charlotte: Mom, I want to be with you forever.
Charlotte: I had so much fun at Zoey's house! She has a jump-o-lean!
Charlotte: I love all sorts of things...what are made out of chocolate.
After whining constantly for treats (and having eaten many), Charlotte said: When little children is hungry you feed them, Mommy.
Isaiah: Ow! Eli bit me and it hurt. But now I have a cute little bite mark!
Ruminating on the glorious taste of butter, Charlotte said: What if carrots were made out of butter?
Thrilled about the key chain souvenir I bought for him, Isaiah shouted: Thanks Mom! You can have an extra hug for that!
Trying to ask me for birthday present ideas, Isaiah asked: What's your favorite thing ever, what's not your kids?
After riding the awesome water slides at Cherry Hill, Isaiah said: I didn't know that life would be this fun! This is the best day of my life!
Isaiah: I ripped out my loose tooth so I could have a dollar.
Isaiah: Does your library card ever run out of money?
Rebecca: Let's go see the puppet show at the library. There will be cute puppet animals, like a cat or a dog.
Charlotte: No! There's not sposee be a dog in there. He'll woof at me!
Isaiah: Please, please, handsome please?
We attended Stake Conference in the Conference Center in Salt Lake. Sitting in the high balcony seats, Isaiah squinted to see those seated at the stand. He said: I think I see a bunch of prophets!
Isaiah: Who can I bug?
When Charlotte saw Seth in his new Thundercats shirt, she said of the wild logo: What's that? Scary Kitty?
Isaiah: Why do you have the bath wrinkles forever when you're an old man?
This morning as I was putting on my makeup, Isaiah said: Why do you do your makeup? It makes your skin look just the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment